LR3 18" Wheels

Home Forums Classifieds Wanted LR3 18" Wheels

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anyone have a set of 4 or 5 18″ wheels for trade or sale? I have an LR3 HSE with 4 19″ and 255/55/19 Michelin Latitude Tour HP. The wheels are in excellent shape, only a little curb rash on one, a few barely noticeable nicks on the others. The tires have a couple thousand miles.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Participant

Update: I just found 2 10 spokes at a decent price (72190) so need 2 or 3 of those.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Participant

Update: No longer needed.

Participant

Hello Andrew,

Where did you find 10-spoke 18″ wheel (P/N 72190) for your LR3? I need one for my off-road spare tire.

Thanks,

Salvador

Participant

I have 2 10-spokes that I’m not using.  Tires are shot, but rims are in good shape.  Let me know if you’re interested and we can work out a price.

Participant

Hey Chris,

I’m interested in one 18″ 10-spoke if its like the one the picture below. How much are you asking and where is it?

Thanks,

Salvador

18in wheel for 2005 LR3

Participant

Hey Chris,

I’m interested in one 18″ 10-spoke if its like the one the picture below. How much are you asking and where is it?

Thanks,

Salvador

Participant

They are the 10 spoke like the picture.  I am in SW Littleton near SW Plaza.  I’d be willing to meet you somewhere in the metro area.  Call or text me – 3zero3.Two5seven.2020.

Thanks,

Chris

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.