I just bought at the shop right now where I bought it from.

Home Forums Vehicle Technical Discussions General Vehicle Discussion I just bought at the shop right now where I bought it from.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Tovino Thomas 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tovino Thomas
    Participant

Hello everyone,,,

Took it to a honda dealer for inspection, Honda confirmed that my rocker panel dent is bad and could possibly cause me to wreck on a sharp turn, and that the car to them is totalled. Along with this, the bottom of the vehicle in that little corner of the rocker panel that’s dented is also banged up.

Normally if it was a little rocker panel dent, whatever. But this is a good sized dent RIGHT in the corner of it passenger side.

I have a 7 day exchange policy on my vehicle. Today is day 6. Thank God.

My advice I need is, is the rocker panel a structural part of the body, and do these ass holes have to fix it?

Either way, if I decide to not keep it that have to exchange it because its within 7 days.

What would you guys do if you bought a car only to find out the rocker panel and body underneath connected to that corner are damaged?

Tovino Thomas
    Participant

Hello everyone,,,

Took it to a honda dealer for inspection, Honda confirmed that my rocker panel dent is bad and could possibly cause me to wreck on a sharp turn, and that the car to them is totalled. Along with this, the bottom of the vehicle in that little corner of the rocker panel that’s dented is also banged up.

Normally if it was a little rocker panel dent, whatever. But this is a good sized dent RIGHT in the corner of it passenger side.

I have a 7 day dkt test exchange policy on my vehicle. Today is day 6. Thank God.

My advice I need is, is the rocker panel a structural part of the body, and do these ass holes have to fix it?

Either way, if I decide to not keep it that have to exchange it because its within 7 days.

What would you guys do if you bought a car only to find out the rocker panel and body underneath connected to that corner are damaged?

Thank you my issue got solved,..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.