Trail runs

Home Forums Trails and Events Unscheduled Trail runs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anybody trying to set up an adventure at the end of the month? Got a new RRC and wanting to test her out

Participant

Thinking of making a trip to Slaughterhouse Gulch on the 30th or 31st.  Just back in CO after 20 years and want to get back on the trails with the D2.  Slaughterhouse might be a good trail to get your RRC on for the first time.  Would you have a preference of days?

Participant

Agreed, I’ve gone through that trail a couple of times with my old D1, that weekend works for me, preferably saturday.

Richard ReaveyRichard Reavey
    Participant

Room for one more?

Participant

Always!

Participant

If anyone would like to coordinate further, feel free to text or call me, 336 588 5027.

Participant

How does 0900 at the trail-head sound?  Too early?  Looking forward to it.

My cell (text or call) is 570-573-4702.

– Bill

Participant

Or in Bailey.  Whatever works for you guys.

Participant

If possible I’d prefer closer to 10, we are down in Colorado springs. Bailey sounds good, we can find a gas station to rendezvous and gear up at

Participant

Coming from Boulder so 1000 in Bailey sounds good. Will be trailering to trail head. Happy to meet wherever you think convenient.

Participant

Does anyone know of a gas station nearest the trail head? Been a while since I’ve been up that way

Participant

There’s a Conoco in Bailey (Corner of Main and 285) but it’s a little  tight. Across the street at Moore Lumber and Ace Hardware there’s probably room to meet. Or the Bradley Petrol station in Conifer (also on 285) which is before the turn up 43 so probably a better venue logistically.

Participant

Bradley petrol in connifer sounds good to me looking forward to seeing everyone and. Having a fun day

Participant

“Bradley petrol in connifer sounds good to me looking forward to seeing everyone and. Having a fun day”

Great. See you there 0945 – 1000. Dodge Ram 2500 pulling this on a trailer:

I don’t think you’ll miss us…

michael swankhousemichael swankhouse
    Participant

Hey,

I’m new to Solihull (just got my sticker in the mail today) and would enjoy getting out to meet you guys.  We ran Slaughterhouse a couple weeks ago and I’d love to go run it again.  If it’s cool we will likely meet you guys up at the Bradley in Conifer Saturday the 30th at 9:45am if I read the date and time right.

We will be in our White 92 RRC.

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13603487_10153875096897568_4128156164051608467_o.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.